[vox-tech] PCMCIA problems

Daniel Hurt vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 00:40:44 -0800

I have a d-link card that uses the prism drivers.  I know that for the 2.4
kernel I had to actually compile and use the pcmcia-cs modules for the Wan
Card to work.  The actual kernel driver/module did not work and I had to use
the one that was compiled by the package.

For the 2.6 Kernel, I had the exact opposite problem; I had to compile
everything from the kernel to get the wan card working.

Dan Hurt