[vox-tech] while we are on the subject of IE...

Dave Margolis vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:47:31 -0800 (PST)

Well you're not using any positioning styles or bad table syntax that
could screw anything up.

You might remove the call to the external style sheet, just in case.

I would start by cleaning these up: <OPTION LABEL="0" VALUE="0"  >
By making them look like this: <OPTION LABEL="0" VALUE="0">

Some browsers are intolerant of non-standard
spaces.  However, I always thought this: <option lable="0 "> was the
illegal spacing problem.  Since your weird display problems seem related
to your select boxes, and that's where your weird spacing is, I'd try
that.

Dave M.