[vox-tech] mailing list trouble

Bill Kendrick vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:17:16 -0700

On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 04:10:32PM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
> Is there trouble with the vox-tech list?  I haven't received any of the
> posts since Thu, 21 Aug 2003 12:06:13 (I just looked at the
> web-archive).  I seem to be receiving posts from the other lists...

Works fine for me.  I checked the members list, and you're subscribed,
in plain (not digest) mode:  jjstickel at myrealbox dot com

If you have any other issues, please contact me privately.
If anyone ELSE is noticing any problems, do the same.
(Try to keep list-related issues off of vox-tech ;^) )

Thx!

-bill!