[vox-tech] dns, apache question

MB vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 01:36:51 -0700

There are several options, but I have a couple of questions/answers:

1.  where/who is hosting www.mydomain.com?

If you, then you can do a simple redirect on your home page.

<head>
    <title>HTML REDIRECT</title>
</head>

I believe the "0" is the number of seconds that the browser waits until
doing the redirect.

2. where/who is hosting your dns server(s)?

It sounds like you are not, but whomever is may have a service for a few
dollars a year that will perform the above http/s redirection for you.

Mark