[vox-tech] X server crashed?

Rod Roark vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 19:37:15 -0700

Whoops, wrong key.  Let's try again.

Katie, if you didn't change anything then it's probably a
hardware issue.  CPU overheating is common if the heatsink
gets clogged with dust, or a fan fails.  Take the cover off
and blow the dust out, and make sure all the fans are
working.

Best,
Offering preconfigured Linux computers and custom software.