[vox-tech] X server crashed?

Katie vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 19:12:03 -0700 (PDT)

everything was fine, no problems, then I moved the mouse and the x server
shut down.  every time I try to start it, it looks like it's about to
start and then it shuts itself down with the usual "waiting for x server
to shut down" followed by the prompt.  i'm not even getting any error
messages.

what happened and what can I do to fix this?

Katie

=====
--
Only two things are necessary to keep a redhead happy.
One is to let her think she is having her own way,