[vox-tech] IBM Esssolo1 Sound

Richard J. Mancusi vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 09 Aug 2003 20:55:11 -0500

I know this sounds crazy - and the "list" will probably have
a good time with me - but ...

My 390X has good sound, if and only if, I use headphones.  Thru
the speakers it is very distorted and if you turn up the volume
dial on the side of the machine, you get feedback.

Just curious - try headphones and let me know.

Good luck
Rich