[vox-tech] Free .VOX file readers

Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:13:48 -0700

hi joel,

i did a google search on "vox audio file" and this was the first link
that came up:

http://www.cis.ksu.edu/~tim/vox/

i think this may be what you want.

let me know if you can do anything useful with the dialogic boards on
linux.  i played with one about 6 years ago using a visual basic plugin
callled visual voice.  i understand that since then, linux drivers have
been released.

pete

begin joel pinto <joypinto20@yahoo.com>