[vox-tech] Challenge/Response with Apache

Richard Crawford vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 16:22:30 -0700 (PDT)

I got it figured out.  They wanted the same sort of challenge/response
authentication that NT provides, but they also wanted it to work with
Apache and non-IE browsers.  As far as I can tell, that's not possible.

Fortunately, they're willing to settle for digest authentication.