[vox-tech] Scripting/Server Issues Resolved

Richard Crawford vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 11:31:21 -0700 (PDT)

Turns out that the script was trying to launch three separate server
instances: default, admin, and samples.  The samples server did not exist,
and that was causing everything else to bomb.  I removed that part of the
configuration, rebooted the server, and now everything works like a charm.

Thanks for the help, guys!

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford