[vox-tech] mod_ssl (was: Mod_perl)

R. Douglas Barbieri vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 13:52:04 -0700

--/04w6evG8XlLl3ft

On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 01:56:08PM -0800, Ricardo Anguiano wrote:
> "Jay Strauss" <me@heyjay.com> writes:
>=20
> > I'd be happy to, but...
> >=20
> > I fixed one thing to break another.  Maybe someone could help me fix th=
is: I
> > can now server https but not http, it has something to do with the Port
> > directives and the Listen Directive and the virtual server directives. =
> > just a total newbie with apache config
> >=20
> > below are my config files

Jay,

Sorry to get into this thread so late, but to tell the truth, I use
procmail to filter vox-tech to a seperate folder, and I don't get around
to checking it very often these days.

Debian has a separate package called "apache-ssl". It runs as a seperate
server from the plain ole apache server--it even has it's own
/etc/apache-ssl configuration directory.

If your current installation is still giving you grief, you might try backi=
ng
out your changes to your /etc/apache/httpd.conf file and try installing
the apache-ssl package and see if you have any luck.

--=20
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net
http://www.dooglio.net