[vox-tech] getting IP address in C

Jeff Newmiller vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 17:18:53 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003, Ryan wrote:

> nah, this way I learned how to do it both ways.

You may find in time that people with answers don't always like to play
the "what do you really want" game... and you won't get any response at
all to questions that suggest the person answering is going to have to
extract it from you by going through all the possibilities.  This becomes
more likely as you become known for asking questions that are too general.