[vox-tech] DNS Registrar: Gandi.net?

Henry House vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 20:11:10 -0700

--fdj2RfSjLxBAspz7

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 04:26:25PM -0400, Mike Simons wrote:
> Hi all,
>=20
>   Looking into getting a domain name for myself I've heard that
> Gandi.net is a good registrar. =20
>=20
> - Does anyone have a prepaid account with them?
>   (what's your impression of their service)
>=20
> - Does anyone else have a recommended registrar that they use=20
>   and are happy with?

I have used Gandi for several years. I am very happy with their service. Th=
ey
have nice no-nonsense web interface that I find more convenient to use than
most. I never had any trouble paying by credit card despite the foreign
currency. I chose them originally because of their very registrant-friendly
terms of service and their privacy policy (note that France has stricter
privacy laws than we nearly privacy-less USA inhabitants enjoy).

--=20
Henry House
The attached file is a digital signature. See <http://romana.hajhouse.org/p=
gp>