[vox-tech] Vim Colors

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 17:28:26 -0800 (PST)

Use:

   xlsfonts

The fonts are supplied by your local machine (unless you specify
otherwise), so you can use the commands on your machine, not when you're
connected to a remote computer by ssh or telnet.

Generally, the 10x20, 9x*, 8x*, 7x* fonts work the best, unless you're
using some foreign language, in which case the foreign fonts work the
best.

There's also xfontsel that lets you view the fonts as well, but it's not
as useful as I thought it'd be when I first found it.

-Mark