[vox-tech] mod_ssl (was: Mod_perl)

Jay Strauss vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 10:53:04 -0600

I can't get it to serve https, it does http fine.  I don't think its
starting ssl because I don't get asked about the passphrase

I start it like:
apache-perl-ctl start

when I'd install from source (and statically linked apache/mod-perl/mod-ssl
together) i'd start it like:
apachectl startssl
then I'd get asked for my passphrase

below are my conf files (I'm ready to go back to source)

httpd.conf
----------
LoadModule ssl_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_ssl.so

<IfModule mod_ssl.c>
        Include ssl.conf
</IfModule>

ssl.conf
--------
SSLMutex file:/var/log/apache-perl/ssl_mutex
SSLRandomSeed connect file:/dev/urandom 1024
SSLSessionCache dbm:/var/log/apache-perl/ssl_global_cache_data

<VirtualHost _default_:443>

        ServerName myserver.mydomain.com
        DocumentRoot /var/www

        SSLEngine on
        SSLCertificateFile ssl.crt/server.crt
        SSLCertificateKeyFile ssl.key/server.key

        SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown

</VirtualHost>