[vox-tech] How to apply procmail filters to existing mailbox?

Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:27:37 -0700

harry,

why this doesn't create an infinite loop when it processes an email that
doesn't match any rules in .procmailrc?

don't these emails go right back into /var/mail/graham?

pete

begin GNU Linux <gnulinux@rosecomputing.com>