[vox-tech] floppy woes

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 20:07:38 -0700 (PDT)

I'd think the problem is a broken-off tab sensor (just a piece of metal...
it'd be relatively easy to break it off) except Alexandra said the problem
doesn't occur under Windows.

Maybe what she meant was that the *floppy* doesn't have problems under
Windows, which could mean she tried it under a different computer, which
would mean the floppy drive could indeed have a broken tab sensor.  I find
this very likely...

-Hark! It's Mark!