Glade talk (Was Re: [vox-tech] global variables in C)

Bill Kendrick vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:10:03 -0700

On Fri, Sep 20, 2002 at 03:06:24PM -0700, Dave Peticolas wrote:

> I don't mind, as long as you don't mind driving me back.
> Or maybe if someone else was headed that way.

If noone else can, I probably can.

> > We could swing by somewhere & get dinner on the way, perhaps.
> > (I always like Murder Burger.)
>
> Uhhh, don't you mean Redrum Burger? :)

I refuse to call it that.  ;)

> > Feel free to pick a date; or not...  I'll eventually come 'round and
> > bug you again to see if you're still interested.
> >
> >   http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/
>
> How about Oct 21st?

Sure!  I'll put you down!

(Cripes!  My wedding is just over a week after that; should be alright
though.  If not, I can beg Brian Lavender... he works about 30 feet
to my left and lives in Sac.)

-bill!