[vox-tech] global variables in C

Bill Kendrick vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 14:49:45 -0700

On Fri, Sep 20, 2002 at 02:46:06PM -0700, Dave Peticolas wrote:

> Doh! Should have kept my mouth shut :)

You thought perhaps I had forgotten?  BWAHAHAHAH!

I mean, uh...

> I'd be happy to give that talk, but I now live in Sacramento
> and I don't have a car (or a driver's license for that matter).

I happen to work in Sacramento, if you don't mind getting to LUGOD early
to watch me as I set up the room. ;)

We could swing by somewhere & get dinner on the way, perhaps.
(I always like Murder Burger.)

Feel free to pick a date; or not...  I'll eventually come 'round and
bug you again to see if you're still interested.

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/

That goes for all of ya's listed on the TBA page, btw! :)

-bill!