[vox-tech] Re: Printouts cliped, how to fix?

Kenneth Bloom vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:24:10 -0700 (PDT)

I appologize if this hits the list too many times. I've never used geckomail to respond to vox-tech before, and I don't think it handled the reply-to in an
expected way.

CUPS doesn't seem to use printcap to store anything other than just the names of the printers, so hearing that printcap doesn't have any useful
information in it leads me to believe that he is using CUPS. Filter information may be found someone else, but I don't know where that is. Try going to
http://localhost:631/ and verifying how well your printer settings in the computer match the physical situation of your printer.