router/server project ([vox-tech] Newbie DSL router question)

Rod Roark vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 12:26:30 -0700

I did that about 3 years ago for a nonprofit in Arizona (my=20
wife also works in the nonprofit world), so could probably=20
help if you get stuck on something.  Basically you need to=20
allocate a couple of days to study up on PPP, Samba, IP
Masq, etc.

Also you'll probably want to find a way to make it dial up
by remote control, to do offsite maintenance when nobody is
there.  See http://sunsetsystems.com/tip-dial.php3 for my
solution to that problem.

Cheers,

-- Rod