[vox-tech] appropriate variable size in driver

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 22:11:56 -0700 (PDT)

I'd test the unsigned char first to make sure the code works.  There could
be other issues that are more important to address.  After verifying the
code does work and has no other issues, then move onto int-fying
variables.

If you int-fied everything first, and if the code didn't work, you
wouldn't know if the int-fying broke the code, if there are other issues,
or both.

Just my $0.03... (inflation)

-Mark