[vox-tech] named X highlight buffer

Wed, 11 Sep 2002 16:45:29 -0700

well, that's close to what he had in mind, but not quite it.  it's cool
that the functionality is there, but i wish it were part of the xserver.
i like his analogy of the vim named buffers -- 1) highlight 2) keypress
or something like that.

i'll pass the info along.  i think i'll use this app!  :)

thanks mike!
pete

begin msimons@moria.simons-clan.com <msimons@moria.simons-clan.com>