[vox-tech] WebMutt?!!?

Rod Roark vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 18:55:15 -0700

Well, between your desires to "try something new" and "not
wanting new servers", I'm at a bit of a loss.  :-)

I use and recommend Courier IMAP (not the whole Courier mail
suite, just the separate IMAP product).  That will give you=20
a few options for mail clients (e.g. Mozilla Mail).

You could (as I do) add Apache and Squirrelmail to that for
a nice web mail option.

And there's VNC (I prefer TightVNC) which is VERY handy,=20
but you know about that.  :-)

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/