[vox-tech] Re: vox-tech digest, Vol 1 #486 - 11 msgs

Ryan vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 22:11:38 -0800

hey, thanx, that seemed to do the trick... using the 'named start'
I currently bought a domain on godaddy.com and I haven't a clue where to go
from here. Does anyone know of a good tutorial? I have tried to read the
BIND book by O'Reilly in the past, with little luck.

-ryan