[vox-tech] Macro Key and Mouse recorder for Linux

Tom vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 21:14:08 -0700

I've got wget to work with SSL, htaccess logins, and cookies before (at the
same time.).  I used it for load generation and we thought there was an issue
with number of hits on a particular page causing a problem.

Perhaps expect / expecttk would do what you want?  I dunno if expecttk can be
used to automate other GUI tasks.  You'll probably have to do some scripting
instead of "recording", your actions in the GUI.

-Tom