[vox-tech] iptables

Joel Baumert vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 10:22:03 -0700

Heh... That was one of the few meetings that I missed in 2001,
right after Isaac was born.  I didn't see the notes on the
website.  Am I looking in the wrong place?

I'll take a look at Shorewall as a short term solution.  I
would really like to understand what is going on under the
hood because I'm thinking of a couple of tricky filtering
and logging ideas for the future.

I found a list of iptables configuration tools, but haven't
had a change to wade through them yet.  Does anyone have
experience these or any other tools?

MonMotha's Firewall
Firewallscript
Ferm
AGT
Knetfilter
gShield

I found them in this article, but I'll have to do more
searching when I get home from work.

http://online.securityfocus.com/infocus/1410

Joel