[vox-tech] What's in RedHat 8.0

andy wergedal vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 09:58:58 -0700 (PDT)

If you want RedHat, I suggest that you go to tummy.com and
order the KRUD subscription ($65.00).

With this subscription you get a monthly CD with all the
security patches and updates. And... when RedHat upgrades
their distro you get it the next month.

There are a lot of debian users on this list. apt is
awesome and should be considered for choosing debian. apt
allows you to get the updates whenever you need them.
(daily, weekly, hourly) Plus you will have a lot of help
from the list.

I suggest that you go to the next IF (install fest) where
there will be someone to help you install Linux on your
system.

-- Andy