[vox-tech] (no subject)

Dick Ely via JPS vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:25:29 -0800

Is anyone using Linux for lab data acquisition.
I would like to instrument a stationary car engine for tests. No video or
high speed stuff.

Does some Data acquisition packages work better that others under Linux

Is anyone willing to hold Linux workshops for intermediate Linux users who
would like to learn more.   I can provide the place, but not the talent.

Thanks   Dick Ely

Dick Ely   //   Davis Electric Service Company    //    Davis  Hydro
Office & Voicemail: 530 753-0562  Fax 530 753-4707  kwh@davis.com

Surface Mail: 27264 Meadowbrook Dr., Davis CA 95616
ADM Work: 916 363-8383 x247 (Thurs., Fri. 9-5)