[vox-tech] How can I configure SSH for passwordless auth?

Ken Bloom vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:26:40 -0800

I'd like to be able to login to my account in the CSIF lab with the
standard DSA or RSA mechanism in SSH so that I don't have to enter a
password when I log in. I've tried following the directions on the ssh
manpage, and the ssh-agent manpage to no avail.

Can someone give me directions how to configure this? My username is the
same on both systems, and my goal is to turn this into a bidirectional
process, so I can connect to CSIF from my computer or connect to my
computer from CSIF.