[vox-tech] How to make an OEM style "system recovery disk"

Rick Moen vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 18:49:03 -0800

Quoting Doug Huckaba (mrdoug@attbi.com):

>> You might want to compare it against mkCDrec.  All open source:
>> http://mkcdrec.ota.be/
>
> Is this an endorsement? Have you used this to restore a system or
> partition?

Unfortunately, no.  It's just information I gathered while attempting to
research a completely different issue, having to do with finding
recovery discs that include the Partimage utility.

--
Cheers,   Disclaimer -- These opiini^H^H damn! ^H^H ^Q ^[ .... :w : :wq :wq!
Rick Moen ^d ^X ^? exit X Q ^C ^? :quitbye CtrlAltDel ~~q :~q logout save/quit