[vox-tech] Apache 2 virtual hosts configuration issue

ALLO (Alfredo Lopez) vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 09:11:18 -0800

FancyIndexing
Allows you to control how Directories (displayed as Web Pages) are
Indexed/Sorted .  There are several options that allow you Index by:
ascending/Descending, file name, date etc.

Alfredo