[vox-tech] need help with an external modem under redhat gnome

Tue, 21 May 2002 19:31:51 -0700

hi all,

it's been over 2 years since i've used redhat, and i'm totally
unfamiliar with GNOME.  my first reaction is to play with minicom, but
that's not the "redhat way".  i don't even know what an "internet
connection wizard is".

ron is a dear friend of mine -- if anyone can help him out, i would be
very grateful.

since he's not on the list, can you cc him (as well as the list, since
i'm interested in knowing gnomish/redhatish things for our
installfests).

much thanks!
pete

----- Forwarded message from Ron Erhardt <tcwild@prodigy.net> -----