[vox-tech] Mysteriously Expanding Home Directory

Rod Roark vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 19 May 2002 01:53:43 -0700

Hard to say... there are tons of updates for RH 7.2, and=20
doing the right stuff to apply them is nontrivial.  Up2date=20
may have gotten confused.

You should definitely make an effort to understand what's
in your log files, and which services are running and why.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/