[vox-tech] copy and paste from Konsole?

Henry House vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 16 May 2002 17:16:06 -0700

--opJtzjQTFsWo+cga

On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 05:48:18PM -0700, Alexandra Thorn wrote:
>=20
> Could anyone very quickly tell me how to copy and paste text from the KDE
> Konsole to a file I can save (or else, how to save the Konsole text to
> file directly)?  Been working on something for over an hour, and would
> like to go home and get dinner, but don't want to lose the record of what
> I did.

Rod and Bill already answered your question, but for future reference, when
you know you will need a log of your work in a terminal, try 'script
<filename>'. You will get a new shell, and all terminal output until you ty=
pe
exit (or control-d) will be saved in <filename>. :-)

--=20
Henry House
The attached file is a digital signature. See <http://romana.hajhouse.org/p=
gp>