[vox-tech] bash question

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 6 May 2002 08:51:50 -0700 (PDT)

I think you can analyze the content of the $DISPLAY variable.  As I
recall, the forwarding was set so that the display is set to :10 or
above... or something like that (that was using the ssh from ssh.com, not
openssh, though).  I'm not in front of a Linux box so I can't check it at
the moment...

-Mark