[vox-tech] Need help with bad Perl

Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:56:32 -0800

alfredo,

i honestly didn't know whether perl was easy to install or not.  but i
had a suspicion it would be a piece of cake, simply because installing
perl *modules* is a piece of cake.

it's obvious (to me) from installing perl modules that alot of care and
effort has gone into making module installation as straight forward as
possible.  it just stood to reason that they'd do the same thing with
the language.

are you still in davis?  haven't seen you in awhile.

pete

begin ALLO (Alfredo Lopez) <ald@novozymesbiotech.com>