[vox-tech] LaTeX longtable

nbs vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 02:31:22 -0800

On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 10:40:47PM -0800, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> Bill,
>
> I don't know why you have to type all that stuff to get longtable working
> on your system.  Make sure you `latex` *twice*:

I'm not running it.  Long story short:

  JSP code (not mine, obviously :) ) needs to generated PDF based on
  some user- and/or database input.

  PDF is generated from LaTeX code, which is actually a template being
  parsed by Perl.

So, already we have JSP, Perl, a number of LaTeX/DVI/PDF conversion tools,
and a few shell scripts getting executed.

I'll stick to the simple 'fixed width columns' approach for now. :)

Thanks, tho!  If something changes, I'll look into multiple executions
of latex.

-bill!