[vox-tech] perl db question

Fri, 15 Mar 2002 07:30:25 -0800

i totally agree, except for one small detail.  i'm not willing to do
THAT much work (by work, i'm including learning).  this is just a side
project i'm working on when my numerical simulations are taking up all
my computers and i'm left with nothing to do but wait for them to
finish.   :-)

but other than that, yeah.  having a website that keeps track of work
you do on cars and motocycles and perhaps emails you when it's time to
do a particular job sounds like an EXCELLENT dot com idea.  i wish i had
the time to look into it.

especially since most windows users i've met don't mind spam as much as
we do.  we could sell our user lists to people like spamford wallace and
the green card lottery people.   (just kidding about this last part).

if someone wanted to collaborate, i wouldn't mind devoting a few neurons
to this.

pete

begin Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com>