[vox-tech] font availability problem

Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:39:58 -0800

robin, which application are we talking about here?  gimp?  latex?

also, what type of fonts?  truetype?  i highly recommend TT fonts.
they're really nice.  i think debian has a TT font package which is a
repackaged version of microsoft's released TT fonts.

pete

begin Robin Snyder <resnyder@ucdavis.edu>