[vox-tech] Setting up X

R. Douglas Barbieri vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 07:47:00 -0800 (PST)

Just to add my 2 cents in here--I have a Microsoft Wheel Optical mouse,
and I tried using "Protocol" "PS/2". I had the same effect as Jay did:
when I started X, and moved the mouse, the cursor would jump up to the
upper-right corner of the screen. Replacing "PS/2" with "IMPS/2" worked
like a charm for me.