[vox-tech] Re: Part Way Into X

Rod Roark vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 18:02:10 -0700

You might want to be on the lookout for some hardware piece
failing, such as a hard drive.  My wife's machine was very
recently experiencing some random problems.  I realized it=20
was probably the hard drive after seeing unexplainable=20
filesystem corruption errors, and just barely got things=20
backed up in time.

She has a new hard drive now.   :-)

-- Rod