[vox-tech] Mutt and SMTP server

Geoffrey Herteg vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 07:49:19 -0700

Heh, with Earthlink you'll want to use 'mail.earthlink.net' as your
outgoing SMTP server.  UC Davis locked their mail servers down, so they
now reject forwarding from any non-ucdavis.edu host (I had this problem
when I moved off campus and tried to send from Greystone's network).

As for postfix, wish I could help but I use exim (and eximconfig
couldn't be easier to use to change things...).

- Geoff

begin  Ken Bloom quotation: