[vox-tech] Question about listing loaded modules by process...

Jeff Newmiller vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 01:23:57 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, R. Douglas Barbieri wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I came across a command a while ago which allowed me to see which
> processes had what modules loaded. I can't for the life of me remember
> what it is! Anyone know?

Your terminology is confusing.  We don't usually refer to processes
device files (see "lsof"), and may dynamically link with shared objects
("ldd").

Actually, Apache supports a different kind of "module"... but I don't know
how to see which ones are loaded.

                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing