[vox-tech] Woody NVIDIA X Setup

Rusty Minden vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 20:34:59 -0700

I have not been able too get either working. I have tried to use xf86conf=
ig=20
and xf86cfg. I have always had trouble with X and this was supposed too b=
e a=20
learning experience for me (and it has, but it is getting a bit frustrati=
ng).=20
I have figured out that I had to change /etc/apt/sources.list over to woo=
dy=20
to get updates and load packages. That really threw me for a loop, but no=
=20
luck yet with X. I was thinking about getting my settings from SuSE and=20
trying them, but have not yet.

Rusty

On Monday 10 June 2002 08:20 pm, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> rusty --
>
> which are you having difficulty with:  normal 2D or accelerated 3D?
>
> pete
>

> begin Rusty Minden <clownsinc@attbi.com>
>
> > I have had Debian installed two times and have not yet been able too =
get
> > X working right. I found a mini how to but have not tried it out yet.=
 At