[vox-tech] [web-dev] Setting website icons?

Jeff Newmiller vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 17:28:42 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 10 Jun 2002, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> stephen,
>
> label this under "i think"...
>
> i think KDE on debian is in the form of an apt-gettable site run by kde.
> i don't think you'll find kde stuff directly on debian.   anything kde
> releases for rh is also released in .deb format too.

I installed KDE off the April Woody beta i386 binaries cd set on a laptop
that had no network access.

>From apt-cache dumpavail:

Section: x11
Installed-Size: 48
Maintainer: Debian QA Group <packages@qa.debian.org>
Architecture: all
Source: meta-kde
Version: 4:2.2.25
Depends: kdelibs3, libarts | libarts-alsa | libarts-bin, libkmid |
libkmid-alsa | libkmid-bin, kdebase | kdebase3, kdebase-audiolibs | kdeb
ase3-audiolibs, kdebase-libs | kdebase3-libs, libkonq3 | libkonq4,
konqueror | konqueror3, kate | kate3, konsole | konsole3, kdebase-doc |
kdebase3-doc, kscreensaver | kscreensaver3, kdewallpapers |
kdewallpapers3, kuser, ksysv, kcron, kpackage, secpolicy, kghostview,
kview, km
ail, korn, ark, kab, karm, kcalc, kcharselect, kdepasswd, kdf, kedit,
kfind, khexedit, kjots, knotes, kpm, kpaint, kiconedit, kfract, ksnap
shot, kruler, kdict, kdm | x-display-manager, kit, knode, ksirc, koffice,
knewsticker, ktimer, kcoloredit
Suggests: aktion, kde-i18n, kde-games, kde-extras, kde-devel,
anti-aliasing-howto, kdessh, artsbuilder | artsbuilder3, kmix | kmix3,
kscd |
 kscd3, noatun | noatun3, libarts-mpeglib | libarts3-mpeglib, korganizer,
kdepim-libs
Filename: pool/main/m/meta-kde/kde_2.2.25_all.deb
Size: 7232
MD5sum: 4029e970ffd3e6f06946c91000afb856
 A metapackage containing dependencies for the core suite of KDE including
 kdelibs, kdebase, kdeadmin, kdegraphics, kdemultimedia, kdenetwork,
kdepim,
 koffice, and kdeutils.  Provides Suggests and Recommends for all other
 KDE based packages.
 .
 Does not contain depends for Toys, Games, or Development packages.
Task: desktop