[vox-tech] [web-dev] Setting website icons?

David Margolis vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 15:02:44 -0700 (PDT)

The lugod.org tux graphic worked for me in IE 6 for win98,  along with
Mozilla 1.0 under linux.

I'm gonna go make some for myself.  Just to add to the discussion, I just
got irfanview (recommended in the article someone else here mentioned)
running under win4lin).  It converts gifs to icos.

d.