[vox-tech] Debian Woody Officially Released

nbs vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 14:48:52 -0700

On Sat, Jul 20, 2002 at 07:44:30PM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> Which brings me to the main point.  Bill, your system got a bunch of
> updates, when (by tracking "stable") it moved from potato to woody, the
> other day.  Did it break?  Or are you just saying a whole lot of things
> got upgraded?

A _whole_ lotta stuff got upgraded.  It seems quite happy.

(Just to make it REALLY clear, I had "stable" in the sources.list, so
the update after "3.0 was released" was moving from potato (last week's stable)
to woody (this week's stable))

My other two boxes here are pointing to "woody", so the update did very
little, if anything, to them.

-bill!