[vox-tech] Debian Woody Officially Released

Rick Moen vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 15:54:18 -0700

> there is something wrong with your system.   what have you DONE to your
> poor system?  :)

I personally had little choice but to take his word for it, since even
the machines I'm most cautious about (like uncle-enzo.linuxmafia.com, my
main server) went from stable to testing, ages ago.  However, it did
seem mighty strange.

> if you had 200 packages upgraded last night, something is definitely
> wrong.

I was thinking that maybe it was a system that got installed using
an old Debian 2.2/potato CD and hadn't been resynced in a long time
before the session he described.  Difficult to say.

--
Cheers,                                     SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM!
Rick Moen                                   SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM!