[vox-tech] php install issue

Rod Roark vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 09:47:02 -0700

--with-pgsql should point to the base install directory for
postgres, not to any particular /lib or /include.  So you
might try --with-pgsql=3D/usr, and if the includes are still
not found then you can try something like=20
--with-extra-includes=3D/usr/include/pgsql.

Do "./configure --help" to see what the choices are.

Hope this helps.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/